- Immigration Appeals
- Civil Partners
- Family Members
- Tier 1
- Entrepreneur Visa
- UK Investor Visa
- Tier 2
- Student Cases
- Long Residence
- Human Rights
- Bail and Detention
- Employer Services
- Sponsor Licenses
- Immigration to other countries
- Other Immigration Categories
- Immigration Guidance Training
- Visiting the United Kingdom
- Entering the UK as an Investor
- 2nd Citizenship & Passport Options
St Kitts Citizenship
St Kitts Citizenship can be arranged by Westkin’s High Net Worth Team Team for clients.
Our services are for customers interested in acquiring St Kitts and Nevis passport, for St Kitts and Nevis citizenship or for St Kitts citizenship by investment, for St Kitts economic citizenship and for a St Kitts citizenship program.
We operate the with highest levels of client service and discretion.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program was established in 1984 by the St Kitts government. (the St Kitts government’s full name is the St. Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis).
It is most definitely the oldest of the 2nd passport programs, and probably the most famous.
Benefits of St Kitts Citizenship by Investment
The crucial features of the program are:
(a) The program is openly open to those of good character. this ensures that the integrity of the program in the future.
(b) Nationals of St. Kitts are permitted to keep their original citizenship (ie hold dual citizenship
(c) Visa free travel to several countries, many of which have otherwise stringent border controls, including many European Economic Area countries such as Denmark, Greece, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Malta, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Austria, and the UK.
(d) For nationals of St Kitts, entering the program there are no taxes. St. Kitts has no personal individual income tax, nor estate tax. There are also no taxes on gifts or other direct levies.
(e) Applicants are not required to visit the Island in order to gain the benefit of the nationality.
(f) Applicants can however reside on the Island if they wish and they will find a high standard of living with easy access to major centres. They can also reside in other Caribbean states.
How does the St Kitts program work?
Applicants are required to make an investment in either property (which is can be resold after a certain period of time.) or to make a one off non returnable payment. This payments goes into a national fund to diversify the income of St Kitts.
The sums required, including all professional and processing fees are approximately 500,000 dollars for the property option and 300,000 for the investment option.
Our leading St Kitts immigration lawyers can use best practice in order to give you an actual price once you contact our offices.
Documents required for St Kitts Application Process
- Application forms (Our St Kitts lawyers can run you through these)
- Copy of valid and unexpired passport
- Copy of the same for Dependents
- Copy of current Identity Cards
- Copy of the same of for dependents
- Medical certificates
- HIV test report
- Birth certificates for applicant
- Copy of the same for dependents
- Police certificates for all applicants aged 16 and over
- 6 passport size photos for each applicant
- Bank references (our St Kitts immigration lawyers can assist here.)
- Personal Recommendations(our St Kitts immigration lawyers can assist here.)
- Professional references(our St Kitts immigration lawyers can assist here.)
- Utility bill – to prove residential address
What next for St Kitts applicants
Contact our lawyers for advice that is:
You can email , call or use the contact box on the top right of the screen.
©2013 Westkin Associates – Immigration Lawyer London